Thursday, May 15, 2008
New blog
Here it is, the new blog page. Actually it was fun to set this one up with all the new stuff. Amazing what a couple years can change in the blog world. I had to really take some time and learn a little about it. Just takes a bit of time so its no big deal.
Not much has changed in our little world lately. I have been making some family reunion arrangements for this summer. Its long past time to get this big family back together and meet all the little additions we have. It all starts with a few marriages and then the kids start coming along and time gets short and we don't get together till they are past being babies it seems. Its been fun getting reservations made and such for motels and activities. Mostly its been fun finding out that there will be 26 or more of us together for a weekend, now thats a good turnout!! I am looking forward to it a bunch.
Brayden is having a blast following Daddy around this week building fence. I will post pics of the place here with all the changes. It really makes it look completely different for sure. Roger has some down time with his current project as the house isn't ready for him to go put the finishing touches on yet, so he is spending his time on honey do's. The old fence was built by Grandpa and so was completely rotten and leaning weird, about to fall over. Was actually getting dangerous if Brayden climbed on it. Good to get it out and the new put in.
Will let this do for now, enjoy the new blog, I am going to love posting on here too as long as pics load easy and fast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment