Friday, August 29, 2008

Preschool Orientation

We had preschool orientation on thursday morning. Brayden will be in the three yr old class that goes every thurs morning from 8:15 to 11:15, yup mama is going to have to figure out a new morning schedule. Will be interesting since our wed night mtgs are from 8 to 9 so we get home after 9:30. He will have 6 boys and 1 girl in his class so its nice and small. The 4-5 yr old class has 14 so far, wow am I glad he gets to start out small. The other really nice thing is that Sarah (daycare next door) is the new preschool teacher, so a very small adjustment there. And mama can stay and volunteer in the classroom if I want, I have a feeling I will love the 3 hrs of GET LOTS DONE time at home!! Brayden is way way pumped about school, can't wait to go again and really will be disappointed to discover its only one day a week!! It will be really good for him, altho he does have to learn to wipe his bumm first!!!! That's what we are working on now, school starts next thurs.....
Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: