Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Today we said goodbye to a very special lady. We were so lucky to have Michelle in our lives even for a short time. We learned a lot in our time with her and will miss her so much.
I don't know how parents tell their children when someone leaves this life. I have such admiration for a close friend of mine that lost her husband and had to explain it to her children. We have struggled with telling Brayden about Michelle and using the right words etc. His understanding is of course limited, and so simple is best. Today was difficult for all of us but he was a bit lost on what it all meant.
In other news I now have the list of documents for the main dossier. Its time to get busy on paperwork again. I believe the mini dossier is headed for Russia either tomorrow or friday. The agency was waiting on one letter that says that social workers are not lisenced in Wyoming. That letter was to come through by today, so perhaps it will be headed out by the end of this week.
Our lives have been abit topsy turvy the last few days, but perhaps now it will level out a bit. We have thanksgiving coming up at our house next week so that will be nice to have our family all around again. Time to be thankful that we are all together and we have time on this earth to work on our soul, getting it right before God. We have much to be thankful for, and I will be doing my best to not take it for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment