Friday, April 3, 2009

ABC's

This is getting to be a lot of videos, but we have so enjoyed Brayden loving to sing. Don't know exactly where that comes from, but anytime we are in the car going somewhere he wants to sing. He will sing with the cds or by himself and just make songs up. We have worked on the ABC's and I wanted to get this captured before he learns them correctly. Its just cute and it seems all this stuff just disappears one day when we least expect it. He learned the correct way to pronounce something and then the cute mispronunciation is just gone. I have gotten to where I put lots of it in my journal, but videos just do it better. Wow I hope I am not boring anyone.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Boring us?!? NO WAY!!! I love all of these videos!!! You have an absolutely adorable boy and knowing that he was not this joyous and carefree for the first year and a half of his life makes it even MORE enjoyable to watch now!!! So, no, you're not boring me. :) Thank YOU for sharing your days with us. :)

Anonymous said...

How darling. I had to watch this one twice. It is good it's recorded, because you're right, in a wink he'll have it all perfect and that could NEVER be copied or remembered. Also...he can also carry the tune...nice. I think he has me beat in that department. Ha! Love, Aunt Bon

Anonymous said...

We, too, enjoyed ALL that you posted!! Thanks so much for sharing! John & June