Thursday, August 27, 2009
News?? Well Not so much
Obviously by the title, we got NOTHING TODAY. We just found out that Ludmilla had her mtg with the judge on wednesday, don't know whose cases they discussed cuz it wasn't ours apparently as they came back and said that no court date has been granted for us, just another meeting date of Sept 30th. Maybe then we will be granted a court date, but then it might be another mtg date too. Oh, I have had lots better days, this one ranks right up there with the day we lost the referral for Yuri. Except this time we do have a wonderful little boy over there that is just waiting to come home and we are getting the run around from a judge. I had a discussion with LoriAnn whom we met over there also adopting using a different agency. That discussion brought out some very interesting questions and my agency will be posing those questions to the coordinator in St Pete tomorrow and see what happens with that. I am of the opinion that Ludmilla is being paid better by another agency and so she is taking their cases before the judge ahead of ours. All speculation of course, but her name has been referred to by LoriAnn's agency as the pusher behind paperwork over there. Time for a little detective work by my agency I think. The main concern on our part is that if we don't get a court date till the end of Sept then it most likely won't be a date in Oct, the judge is taking Nov off and the courts take Dec and Jan off so that puts us all the way up to Feb for a court date. Obviously I don't want it to get to that so am pushing every button I can to keep it from being that. The main power I have here is prayer so will be using that too, but am also trying several other angles. Our agency needs to be sure that they are paying the same as all the other agencies that may be involved with this coordinator just to keep her honest. We will see what they turn up tomorrow, I know it won't be a court date, but even just information would be good now. We also found out today that the couple just ahead of us actually never did have a court date in sept, don't know where that information actually came from as my agency rep can't even tell me where that came from just that they don't have one. Oh confusion reins here in our part of the world!! All that competition that was for no date at all!! Now thats humbling! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry for you all. Thoughts from a southern friend are winging your way.
Post a Comment