Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Update
A little update from our home. We are all adjusting pretty well here. Mama has a cold again, guess it morphed a bit since the last time I had it, the boys and I seem to be passing it around again. Hope it stops with me and doesn't visit them again. I feel lucky to have gotten both of them over it without dr apptmts. Hopefully in a couple of days I will be over this too.
The pics, Braxton uses the elmo chair more than Brayden ever did, guess the giggle is so much fun to him. Then there is the whole toy in the mouth thing, like brother like brother. Today we got Braxton to wear a pooh cap, he was on his way out the door with big brother so he was handing me his sippy cup. The last one is the one that shows the gift bags, both boy's love to carry the bags around and put stuff in them. Its funny what "toys" can occupy them for hours on end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment