Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wow, its been a long time

It has been a really long dry stretch since I have posted any updates. Thats amazing, shows how busy I have been I guess if nothing else. I thought getting another little guy would double the work and take up about double my time, I have since found out its more like tripled it all not just doubled. It seems that I have no time leftover for sure. It is summer here finally it has gotten warm enough for us to believe it might stick around. The yard is green and growing, the garden is growing really good, the flowers are blooming and so there is much work to be done. I find that the house work and laundry is the hardest to keep up with. In fact today both are completely behind, but the wind is blowing my laundry off the line, so haven't put anymore out there. One thing about not have a dog in the house...the kitchen floor needs vacuumed far more often than it gets it. I do miss my little dog that made my life easier in some ways and harder in others. I don't miss the pet hair in the house, but I do miss my four legged vacuum!! Now, the kids, well they are growing like weeds by leaps and bounds. Both love being outside both love being active and the competition between them gets to be more and more of an issue. We are also dealing with playing at the table and putting fingers in the mouth. All these things that all parents deal with, so we are not alone in our lifestyle. Above everything, we wouldn't do it differently and we love being parents. I will post some pics that show what we have been doing. I do find that I am not as quick to pick up the camera as I was with Brayden. Perhaps that is because I simply don't always know where it is. :-)

1 comment:

Jen said...

SO glad to get an update from you and to "hear" how things are going! I do think of your little family quite often, even if I don't send you a little note saying so. :) I can't believe how much the boys have grown!! They grow so fast!!

Thanks for all the pictures! Fun to see! :)