Brayden has actually had two preschool days so far and loves it completely. The only thing that would make it better is if he could go more often!! His class has gained another girl, so its 2 to 6 odds there!! Seems to be more boys than girls in both preschool classes actually. I stayed for the first day of preschool and watched all the projects and such. Seems like a long time when one is just sitting there, so I decided to leave him there the second time. He didn't care one way or the other whether I stayed or left. Altho when I got back, he left his place in line and ran to me. Wasn't maybe the best thing for him to do as he does need to learn to stay in line, but it was nice to know he was glad to see me!!
The pics are from the first preschool day. bottom pic he's talking on the cell phone...can't imagine where he has seen that multitasking done before!!
1 comment:
...and the fun begins and lasts for about 14 more years...ocasionally changing a few gears! Love, Aunt Bon
Post a Comment