Thursday, April 2, 2009
Its been WAY tooo long
Its been sooo long since I sat down and posted some fun stuff of Brayden on here. Too many things going on to keep my busy I guess.
We certainly are blessed with a very loving little boy. Recently he has been constant about telling us he loves us and is very free with the hugs too. Its really fun to have this side of him become lots more evident. He has told me the last few days that "God made you the best mama". Wish it was really true that I was the best Mama, like all others I am full of mistakes, but I'm not telling him that!! :-)
We have made an impression on him too about all the things that God made. He notices things and then makes sure did God make them or did Man make them. He often asks about Brother too, we just tell him God hasn't made him big enough yet to see us. We are all trying to be patient. Perhaps another time I will tell all the drama that I have caused the agency on this adoption!! :-) I am remembering that the sqeaky wheel gets the grease. My patience has worn plenty thin.
On to the pics and videos I mentioned above. Enjoy there may be several before I am done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been reading in reverse and finally got caught back up! I told somebody the other day that Brayden and his mama are very well matched...maybe that's why you appreciate each other...Love, Aunt Bon
Post a Comment