Monday, August 31, 2009

Its news, not what I planned on...

Well we got an email today, if I were them I wouldn't want to talk to me either. :-( The email said that the previous couples had a wait of 4 1/2 months between trips. See I wouldn't want to talk to me either. Frustration tops my list of comments on this news. BUT there is NOTHING we can do to help the situation, my time just doesn't seem to match up with the time indicated. All we can say at this point is that its certainly a good thing he was just a year old when we started this process, cuz by the time he gets home he will be nearly as old as Brayden was when he came home in a much shorter process. Have to find the little things to be grateful for cuz the big things just aren't working out at least not like I want them too. We are busy as usual and that will make the time go by easier.

1 comment:

Jen said...

GRRR...what a SERIOUS bummer!!! My thoughts are with you! And, one day, the wait WILL be over (that is MUCH easier to write than to experience!)! Hang in there!! :)