Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Regular update
Braxton was evaluated by part of a Child Development Services team last week and now we have scheduled further evaluations by other members of the team as well. Specifically a speech therapy team. He may need some help with his speech so we are looking into what that would require. We are also having his hearing checked out a little better to make sure that is all ok. These evaluations seem to all be done on different days so some will be done here at home and some will be done at the clinic in town. We have the first of these on friday, another next friday and then two more and a mtg to evaluate what they figure out. All this will take another 4 weeks to get it to the parent evaluation mtg. Wow, government efficiency at its finest!!
Wyo has also passed a new law that all kids have to have the chicken pox vaccine, so Brayden has to get a shot this friday to keep from being removed from school. I really had hoped he would just get the disease and not have to have the shot. Oh well, didn't work out that way so will just get it done and over with. He usually gets sick with any shot, so doing it friday morning so that maybe by monday he will be back to normal.
Roger moved a kitchen into the garage this week so he has room to continue working. We have two built and neither one is ready for an install so getting a little backed up with finished stuff and no place to go with it. This doesn't happen very often which is a good thing. Altho before too much longer he will be installing both and then he won't be home much for several days. They are both not too far from the house, they will just require time.
I am about finished with the school pic season. I got back from Big Piney last night, only went over for one night this year, they are still over there finishing up today and tomorrow. Nice that I didn't have to stay. One more school left and then its retakes. I think they can handle the retakes alone which is also nice. Still more things I will have to help with but they are getting fewer and fewer. Its ok to still have a part time job tho, I can pay a few bills that way.
It is cooling off here, don't know how much longer I can keep the garden going. It will soon be time to pick all the tomatoes and get to canning. Its been a weird year, but we will get some stuff off it and enjoy what we get for sure.
Time to get back to paperwork and get it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment