Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WE HAVE DATES!!

We have official travel dates, wow now to get the paperwork done so we can go. We are to arrive in St Pete on July 19th and leave on July 25th. I have several travel agents working on the prospect now and will see what we get for the best intinerary. We should receive the visa info in the mail friday or so, then I can get our visa's ordered hopefully on monday. THis is really pushing all the limits of time!! And I have a little guy to spend time with so he doesn't feel left out. Thats actually the hardest part of this whole thing for me is leaving this little face for an entire week, haven't missed a whole week in more than 3 yrs. That is hard to think of, but there is another little face in my mind too. Thats the little face I need to keep focused on. Will let this be all for this post as I have company for supper tonight and for the day tomorrow and tomorrow night, different company for tonight from tomorrow. Lots to do and not much time.

3 comments:

Jen said...

WOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!! :o) Keep us posted! (Oh, I know you will! :)

Tori said...

So glad for ya'll!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Will be keeping up here while you are gone, looking foward to seeing that other little face too!

Christa Carver