Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wow what a mess

My apologies for the mess this blog was in. I had no idea it was so bad till I came to post today!! I keep getting an error message from google about every time I post or delete a post, so I have been unaware that even with the error message, it was going ahead and posting. Oh well, thats how it goes when the internet is just weird and one has no idea what it is really doing. :-) We got favorable news from Dr Barnes, so I will go back to the room let Roger read all the info and the blog, we will finish discussing the info provided and hopefully let you all know soon what our final decision is. Up to this point I have been medically viewing everything, so it will be nice to view from a mama's heart now. I will tell you that I rocked him to sleep this morning, so that was good, shows he felt safe and trusted me. Until later as its only ten till 2 here, we will post again before we call it a day. Thanks for following along.

No comments: