Monday, December 21, 2009
Gotcha Day at last
Here it is, gotcha Day and we did indeed get our boy. Took us a bit by surprise as I put his clothes on him, should have brought 18 mo clothes and not the 12's, but I didn't know that. All is well and we have what we need, but we did have to go buy a new snowsuit. The one we brought was just too small to get by with. Guess the one big thing he will have as a souvenir will be the snowsuit then. I had bought a couple little things, but this will do the big thing. :-)
Tomorrow we go document chasing and then wed we have the morning free to finish getting ready to leave. We will head out at 4:15 p.m. for the passports for the boys and then on to the train, it leaves at 6:30 p.m. arrives Moscow at 6:30 a.m. and we go to the apt.
All for now other than the pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment