Hello Ms Amy and Ms Christina and all the 4-5 yr old preschool. Brayden is doing his homework pretty well. We are a bit behind in schedule, but will pick it up this next week and get caught up. He has been really busy. He has gotten to play with his little brother once, because Braxton has been sick we haven't been able to play the other two days. Now we will go to St Petersburg and look around for 8 days and then come back. We will put some other neat pics of where we are visiting in the next few days. You all enjoy your time together, Brayden misses you all.
1 comment:
Calder says, "hi, how are you?"
Will says, "I will see you Thursday"
Hunter says, "I would like to visit you and I love you"
Marlee says, "I can wait for you to come back"
David says, "I love you"
Anne says, "The class is doing ok"
Kylarae says, "I love you and I hope you bring back something fun"
Wylie says, "I can't wait to see you"
KC says, "I hope your baby brother is feeling good"
Taylor says, "I miss you and I want to hug you"
Westley says, "I miss you Brayden and I cant wait until you come back to school"
Miss Amy says, "I hope you are having lots of fun and your brother gets to feeling better. We miss you lots and you have a Merry Christmas. I will see you when you get back!
Mrs. Christina says, I miss you so much I can't wait to see your smily face and great little giggle.
Post a Comment