Thursday, December 17, 2009
in Conclusion of Thurs
We have passed "hump day" we are on the downhill side of our wait period and heading right for Gotcha Day. Braxton is still doing good, no more fever showing up so that is great news. Dr Natalia seems to be ok with giving us the boys on Monday after their nap and snack.
We plan to go to the Grand Canyon mall here tomorrow, and then on Sat we have the circus and Sunday we have special meeting privilages here and the evening train back to Pskov. Before we leave I will get pics of this apt we have called home for the last week and of Tamara so you all can see our wonderful hostess. I have soooo much video footage of the people of russia, the cathedrals and other places we have seen. Perhaps we can share that footage in person as it isn't easily uploaded onto the web due to its length. We have sure seen some amazing things. I hope Brayden will be able to retain some memories of this trip, but if he doesn't I have it in pics, video and blog.
At this point I am itching to get back to Pskov and hold our baby again. Thanks for following along, sharing with us, watching with us and praying for us. It keeps us encouraged in so many ways.
We had special time with Dale Benjamin today, was wonderful to sit and listen to the russian language bantered back and forth so freely. I have video of that as well as hymns being sung in both russian and english at the same time. Makes for interesting listening.
Best be off to bed, I have made it to 10 p.m. this is offically the latest I have been up at night here yet!!! GEtting closer to home schedule all the time, just in time to change it back ya know!! Good night and have a good day at home! OH it is still -12 degrees here today, tonight all 24 hrs of every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What beautiful buildings!!! It is amazing what you are getting to see. I also hope Brayden remembers all of this. Julie
Wow...it's just amazing to think of the hours of labor to build like that. Truly artists and craftsman. It was fun to talk to Roger today. I told Darrell that I think he is turning into a Russian, which is verified from the headgear in the pictures! Seriously, it great that you can have this time to enjoy the country and "vacation" in St. Petersburg.
...and I believe the new orange cat is female. Smile...
Hi, Our first batch of company just left and we sure enjoyed the pictures and news from Thurs. We have it frosty here, but sunny. It is to warm up over the weekend, but they are wrong most of the time. It no doubt will be a while before we see you, so please don't forget everything!!!!! Have a good trip home. Love Grandpa and Dorothea
Hello there! Just want you to know we are enjoying following along :) Glad for all you share and looking forward to when Braxton joins the pics and "diary" of your days!! John & June
Post a Comment