What a darling baby. We welcome Braxton as our new nephew and another boy cousin for Lex! We are so balanced ~ 4 neices and 4 nephews ~ all 4 nephews adopted! Sorry I missed your call Roger. I was in the shower and didn't even hear the phone. Dawn, your garden is doing great and your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the little videos. He seems very responsive to me.
Congratulations!!! We are very happy for you!! I am sure the skin condition can be cleared up quickly with good USA medical care. I am NOT an expert by any means, but I do type lots about infant and child development and nothing in the videos looks concerning to me. His eyes are very bright and intelligent and his motor skills look coordinated. We have a wonderful developmental pediatrician here in Billings if you ever feel a need for such. Enjoy every minute with him! I think he looks a little like Braydon too!
3 comments:
What a darling baby. We welcome Braxton as our new nephew and another boy cousin for Lex! We are so balanced ~ 4 neices and 4 nephews ~ all 4 nephews adopted! Sorry I missed your call Roger. I was in the shower and didn't even hear the phone. Dawn, your garden is doing great and your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the little videos. He seems very responsive to me.
Congratulations!!! We are very happy for you!! I am sure the skin condition can be cleared up quickly with good USA medical care. I am NOT an expert by any means, but I do type lots about infant and child development and nothing in the videos looks concerning to me. His eyes are very bright and intelligent and his motor skills look coordinated. We have a wonderful developmental pediatrician here in Billings if you ever feel a need for such. Enjoy every minute with him! I think he looks a little like Braydon too!
Oops, sorry I spelled Brayden wrong.
Post a Comment